If you’ve been on Pinterest or Instagram for any amount of time, you’ve probably seen a decent number of smoothie pictures floating around.
Why is that?
Because they’re so darn good for you!
Green smoothies are a great way to get fiber, vitamins, and minerals – all served up in one glass that you can take on the go!
- Chock full of vitamins, enzymes, and minerals
- Easy to digest, which means optimal assimilation of the nutrients you need
- Great for stabilizing blood sugar (you will see each smoothie here has a healthy fat, and fat is key for blood sugar stabilization)
- A fabulous way to consume a variety of different fruits or vegetables at one time
- Terrific for cleansing the body of toxicity
- An easy way to add more fiber to your diet for optimal bowel function
When you add in a handful of greens to your smoothie, you can an extra dose of awesomeness in every serving!
Here are some of my favorite greens to add to smoothies:
- Swiss chard
Wanna jump on the bandwagon and get your smoothie on? Try this Green Thunder Smoothie with a Dash of Sunshine!